Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 11, 2006, 6:51 pm
rate this thread
version of the PluggedOut Blog script is available for download.
It's written in PHP, using a MySQL database.
Project Homepage (and Download)
Here's a quick rundown of the features;
- Multi-User authoring with Roles
- Rich Text Editing (uses WidgEdit)
- Templates & Themes
- Monthly calendar with hilighted days and navigation controls
- List of recent entries
- Visitor comments against entries
- Categorisation of Posts
- Supports RSS 2
- Full administration interface
- Add, edit, remove and publish/unpublish blog entries
- Author entries with a rich text editor inside your browser!
- Change themes
- Upload files for use in entries
- Change settings
- Superb support through the PluggedOut forums
- Well written script by a professional developer
- » Here is how to 'do PHP' without leaving a page. (+ Question)
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum