Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- import_request_variables() doesn't work???
- Nathan Koren
August 3, 2004, 1:20 pm
rate this thread
I am trying to write a bit of secure code, and am having a lot of
trouble with it. I'm using PHP 5 with register_globals turned off,
and want to acquire some variables from a form. Unfortunately,
import_request_variables() seems to be completely inert -- it produces
neither errors nor variables. I've tried using things like extract
($_REQUEST, "foo_"), to exactly the same (non-)effect. The only thing
that seems to work is turning register_globals on, which I don't want
to do. What am I doing wrong?
Here's some test code which, as far as I can tell, ought to work, but
doesn't. If someone could point out the error of my ways, I'd be most
import_request_variables ('gpc', 'foo_');
print ('You typed: '.$foo_bar.' <br>
<form action="test.php" method="post">
Type : <input type="text" name="foo_bar">
- » Why no [fragment] in parse_url($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum