Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 22, 2008, 11:50 pm
rate this thread
Location: Kirkland, WA
Duration: 3 Months
This position will include all aspects of the software development
life cycle from gathering requirements and design to coding and
testing. You will also be responsible to define and implement aspects
of the administrative functions and advertising delivery mechanisms to
client applications via web-based APIs. Also, an understanding and
willingness to maintain existing PHP systems is preferred. Successful
candidates will be highly motivated and self-driven. They will also
have a strong desire to learn new technologies and be willing to go
"all in" to achieve project goals. Knowledge of and passion of mobile
device technologies preferred. Potential candidates need to have a
solid understanding of template driven site architecture such as MVC
3-5 years of PHP experience
3-5 years of source code control understanding (experience with CVS or
3-5 years of XML including schemas and DTD's
Required Skills for PHP Developer Job:
· PHP Software developer responsibilities include:
· Perform programming activities to deliver software according
to specification and standards.
· Work with project manager and functional lead to ensure
clarity of specification.
· Perform software build activities to ensure compliance with
standards and best practices for the software package.
· Demonstrate ability to perform programming tasks.
· Must be a self-starter; possess excellent communication and
organizational skills along with the ability to work well under
· Assist with the development of procedures and processes to
improve operational efficiency.
· Work in an environment that adheres to work plans/schedules
and status reporting.
· Work effectively with internal and external clients.
· Additional duties as assigned.
Education/ Work experience requirements:
· Bachelor degree or equivalent. Equivalent combination of
education and experience may be substituted for degree.
· Strong skills in web application components such as PHP,
SOAP, Tomcat, Struts, JSP's, and MySQL.
· Familiarity with object oriented programming techniques and
common design patterns
· Working knowledge of Linux is highly desirable
· Experience with Web Services a plus
· Demonstrate a strong track record as a programmer
· 2+ years programming experience in web application
· Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and solve issues.
· Possess good judgment, positive attitude and professional
· Dependable, with excellent organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, and be flexible in a dynamic
team environment. Ability to multi-task meeting multiple deadlines