Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- HttpRequest, HttpResponse classes
April 24, 2008, 8:39 am
rate this thread
I am studying the way PHP allows programmers to manipulate Http
communication, and have looked at the HttpRequest and HttpResponse
All functions I find in the documentation relate to or use primitives,
arrays and unspecified objects. Have yet to find a single function
that either returns a HttpRequest (Respons) or uses it as a parameter.
I would like examples, if any exist, of how object instances of these
classes may be used.
Re: HttpRequest, HttpResponse classes
Nothing returns an object of either of these classes. You create the
objects yourself (with new) and use their methods to do what you want.
Remove the "x" from my email address
JDS Computer Training Corp.
- » Organizing Addresses, Mailing Lists and PIM is Frustrating
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » Paypal vs. First Data vs. Nova for payment processing?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum