Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- HTML Forms, ONSUBMIT, PHP Functions
October 30, 2007, 4:01 pm
rate this thread
I have to verify and filter data received via std input through an
HTML form that is embedded within a php scripts. I am unable to apply
the filter to the std input data. I have been trying to push the std
input to the filter (in the form of a function) via the ONSUBMIT
feature of HTML forms. Should this work? Anyone know of a good,
inexpensive php script debugger for MAC OS 10.4 Intel?
Re: HTML Forms, ONSUBMIT, PHP Functions
- validate data ONSUBMIT
- loop until you think it's right
2) Server-sdie validation via PHP (or whatever your language is)
- validate data via $_GET or $_POST
- if any of it is not right, send it back to the browser
- if it's all OK, do whatever your going to do
I use URLParams (Firefox extension) to verify what my HTML form sends.
Does this help?:
- » Sniffer program to HTML contents visitors will see)
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum