Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
December 19, 2005, 9:48 pm
rate this thread
Re: how to create list of people with Yes/No radio buttons for each, then process form
would probably differ from mine, but I can say you got the general idea
there. Here is a general idea of how the code goes:
General structure would be
read in the data...
- set counter to 0
- select the records
- loop through the record with mysql_fetch_array
- - increment counter
- - Read in record ID, Name and Yes/No response to thier respective
arrays (i.e. $name = $items['name']; $recordid =
Display the HTML, (inside use a PHP script to create the inputs)
- Using a loop read in the array values as inputs up to the counter
- - for input names use the array ID (i.e. ..name="name"> )
- (don't forget to include the array counter and the record ID array
as 'hidden' values.)
Reading back in the submitted form
- read through arrays
- - Do SQL updates with array data
Hope that helps!
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum