Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to check pear is properly installed .
September 13, 2004, 8:46 am
rate this thread
I try to install "pear" on win2k with php 4.3.3 .
in Ms/dos when I give
PACKAGE VERSION STATE
Archive_Tar 1.1 stable
Console_Getopt 1.0 stable
DB 1.5.0RC1 stable
Mail 1.1.1 stable
Net_SMTP 1.2.3 stable
Net_Socket 1.0.1 stable
PEAR 1.2.1 stable
PHPUnit 1.0.1 stable
XML_Parser 1.0.1 stable
XML_RPC 1.0.4 stable
Is it meean that pear is properly installed on my PC?
How I can know that it is properly installd ?
- » Newbie: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » MySql and PHP mysql_fetch_array($result) - function
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum