Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to autohide control when fullscreen?
March 27, 2006, 3:32 pm
rate this thread
Re: How to autohide control when fullscreen?
You can't do it in PHP, which is server-side only.
And I, for one, would be very upset if someone did this to my browser. have a
large screen and don't keep my browser windows maximized - I want to be able to
see other things on the screen, also. Any site which did that would get only
one visit from me.
Remove the "x" from my email address
JDS Computer Training Corp.
- » Can ActiveX controls work in PHP running on Apache On a Windows Machine?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum