Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How do I turn on URL fopen directive?
May 27, 2005, 4:43 pm
rate this thread
I got this error while trying to open an url
// URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration
how do I turn that directive on? I don't have access to the php nor apache
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
Re: How do I turn on URL fopen directive?
on 05/27/2005 12:43 PM Du said the following:
You may want to try using this HTTP client class instead that can
connect to a Web server and retrieve page contents:
PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
PHP Reviews - Reviews of PHP books and other products
Metastorage - Data object relational mapping layer generator
- » Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum