Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
April 24, 2008, 10:30 pm
rate this thread
Silly question but is there a guide that
can walk me through the basics of
sending an FLV to a browser?
1. Is there a free swf that I can use to play
the FLV, or at least Actionscript source (.as file)
compatible with Motion-Twin's compiler?
2. Is the swf's request typically a regular HTTP
3. How could I control the rate at which
I send the FLV data to the browser?
4. Lastly, if I don't mind skipping
on the FLV bandwagon, is there
a free equivalent Silverlight server-side
PHP class to send a video?
- C. (http://symcbean.blogspot.c
April 25, 2008, 12:12 pm