Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Help needed with DB_DataObject
August 9, 2006, 5:20 pm
rate this thread
I have just adopted a PHP project and need some help understanding
DB_DataObject. I've looked around on the web and can't find a simple
Basically, my MySQL database has no tables. I have a createTable.php
script which I believe is a standard script, it runs but tell me "NO
TABLES". There is a function in the script called _createTableList()
which is looking for tables not finding any (I don't really
understand why there should be pre-existing tables when the script is
supposed to be creating them...)
I have .ini files which seem to describe the schema, and classes which
correspond to the entries in the .ini file - but no SQL, and I do not
understand how to get the schema into the database. I believe the
environment is set up correctly for the script to find the .ini files.
I hope that was clear, and I hope somebody here can advise me - I'm sure
it's simple enough for somebody who knows what they're doing with
Using PHP5 btw, if that matters.
- » how do i avoid typing the keyword "$this->" every time inside a class
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum