Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Force apache to parse html files as php
Re: Force apache to parse html files as php
True; but I'm getting better--it used to be Microsoft IIS!
I guess I should set up Apache the way ICDsoft does, and then create
identical .htaccess files, maybe someday..
As far as the OS goes, the only quirks I've run into are:
- Windows won't let me create a file named .htaccess
- The case-sensitive filename issue
Right now I do a lot of work in Windows-only software, so it's just
easier to run the test site on windows. Some day I'll get a Linux
server and set it up JUST right!
- » Uloop - Bay Area Startup Looking for PHP Developers
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum