Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- toufik toufik
October 14, 2004, 4:27 pm
rate this thread
a script encrypted with PHTML
Here are the steps done:
- I've Appache (windows XP), PHP434
- using PHTML, I've created a SELF DECODABLE SCript, it ceated me one file
having the same name.
- When I executed it for the first time, i has an error "library required
- I've copied the file phtmlenc4.3.4.dll (is it the same than
- now I've the error "Call to undefined function: phtmldec() ".
I didn't make any other change in my PHP environment because I was thinking
ths I don't need to (when I use SELF DECODABLE SCript). is it true.
I've seen some posts in the PHTML forum, but they didn't resolve my case.
any idea please.
- » Help us to beta-test our PHP Editor. Developers are welcome.
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum