Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- directly using an index on returned array
- Erwin Moller
January 17, 2007, 2:35 pm
rate this thread
Consider the following code:
// I am hoping for "two"
This syntax clearly doesn't work.
Does anybody know if that is possible?
If so, what is the right syntax?
(Of course I can store the returned array in some variable, and then use an
indexing on that variable.)
I am curious if the above construct is possible (in another syntax
obviously) with PHP.
Re: directly using an index on returned array
I don't actually need this right now.
And I can also store it in another var as described, and use an index on
This is just something I was trying and couldn't do this way, so I thought I
might ask in here.
- » Request for input : What makes most sense in *your* PHP environment?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum