Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Compiling extensions DLL's for Windows
January 18, 2007, 8:35 am
rate this thread
problem compiling my selfdevelopt extension for Linux, but can't seem
to find any relevant information on how to compile an extension on
Windows. So if you know where to find relevant information or have
worked with your own extension your help would be mush appreciated.
Thanks for your input!
Re: Compiling extensions DLL's for Windows
Some older articles:
- » got trouble connection to mysql5 using php5...need help
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum