Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- CGI and HTTP headers error
- Yannick Turgeon
March 1, 2005, 6:28 pm
rate this thread
My PHP script produce an intermittent CGI error. The sequence of events is:
1- User load page A to login
2- Submit page A redirect (with the PHP funciton header("Location:
http://www.mydomaine.com/mydir/b.php ") to page B.
3- About 20% of the time I got the error:
"The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
4- "Refresh" afterward shows the page without error.
I tried to find a difference between a correctly loaded page B and one that
generate an error and I cannot find one. It realy doesn't seem to be linked
to the sequence of action the user is doing.
Anybody can help about it? Any idea or suggestion?
- » [FAQ] Why am I getting the error message 'Headers already sent'?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum