Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Can't get extensions working mac os x
January 28, 2009, 12:42 am
rate this thread
- I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.6
- Here's the output from PEAR
crosenmbp:extensions crosen$ pear -V
PEAR Version: 1.7.2
PHP Version: 5.2.6
Zend Engine Version: 2.2.0
- The error messages from my apache logs
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/
ns/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/apc.so' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/
-debug-non-zts-20060613/apc.so' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
- When I run a PHP -m I see the extensions loaded.
- I changed the permissions of the .so's and the directories to 777
just in case.
- I installed apc using PEAR and Xdebug using PECL.
They are located in the /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-
- The files are included in the php.ini like so..
- I did not set an extensions dir. When I do it seems to not work.
Re: Can't get extensions working mac os x
I think you mean NewsGroup, not board. This is UseNet.
I use PHP from time to time on a Mac, but I don't know what an extension
"That excessive bail ought not to be required, nor excessive fines imposed,
nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted" -- Bill of Rights 1689