Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Can somone tell me how to mek this script?
January 20, 2005, 12:25 am
rate this thread
the ones that know a bit of php:
I need the script to read links from a web page and return them as
variable names, for example to tell it to read file
http://www.adriantnt.com and the script returns (by "echo" i suppose)
Can somone please tell me how this has to be made ?
- Tim Van Wassenhove
January 20, 2005, 9:33 am
Re: Can somone tell me how to mek this script?
So you got to lookup
- get file contents -> http://www.php.net/file_get_contents
- find all the a tags -> http://www.php.net/preg_match
- output the found href -> http://www.php.net/echo
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Tim Van Wassenhove <http://www.timvw.info
- » Is it ok to use error_reporting(0) to get rid of error msg?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum