Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ASP Form Security
December 6, 2004, 5:10 pm
rate this thread
database table. This information will be downloaded via ODBC on a
daily basis. Now some of this information is stuff like credit card
numbers. What are my options as far as securing the form submission?
We will also be looking for a hosting company, so any suggestions of a
company that would work with us on getting this setup, would also be
helpful. Thanks a lot!
Re: ASP Form Security
1) Scrap your Windos server and ASP pages
2) Rewrite your pages in php bearing in mind all the security points listed
in the documentation
3) You need to run a Web Server that has a Digital Certificate, which
basically means a dedicated server.
4) Use Secure Shell port forwarding to download the MySQL data
Altenatively consider using a 3rd party credit card processor such as Paypal
- » feedback? new comp.lang.php mirror at lampforums.org
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum