Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Array: add another element
March 5, 2009, 12:56 am
rate this thread
Re: Array: add another element
You have a syntax error here.
Go the PHP manual at
Scroll down a bit til you find the arrays bit:
Scroll down again until you find the array_push function:
Alternatively simply click on this:
The second hit seems relevant.
- » How to have a php file loaded periodically on a server
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » GD extension: how to display graphs in the middle of a HTML file
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum