Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Umberto Salsi
January 5, 2007, 11:13 am
rate this thread
a strong-typed language through enhanced meta-code provided as comments.
Every variable/argument/property has its own type, and it must be used
accordingly. Every function/method has its own signature and must be used
* Support both PHP 4 and PHP 5 classes.
* General enforcement of safety and security.
* Reports the PHP extensions actually required by each package (useful
* Support for phpDocumentator DocBlock comments.
* Generates HTML documentation.
NEW IN THIS VERSION
Complete support for abstract classes and interfaces. Support for
phpDocumentator. A complete set of headers files describing the extensions
available with the PHP interpreter. More than 500 errors and warning
messages. Tutorial introducing to the PHPLint features.
* M2 source (requires the M2 development system).
* C source generated from the M2-to-C cross compiler (requires a C compiler).
* An on-line WEB version is also available for checking simpler programs
(requires a WEB browser :-).
/_|_\ Umberto Salsi