Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- [ANN] diagnose tool for libraries
- Ralf M├╝ller
October 15, 2004, 8:21 pm
rate this thread
I've just finished a diagnose tool for PHP. It displays the functional
dependences within libraries as a directed graph. You can choose a root
function for subgraphs and create postscript output. It comes with
english and german man pages and some examples.
1) ruby interpreter (http://www.ruby-lang.org )
2) Ruby Graph Library (http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/rgl )
3) ptools (http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/ptools )
4) graphviz from AT&T, there are precompiled packages for
several linux and unix distros
For Windows Users:
There is no native Windows support, maybe it works under cygwin, where a
ruby interpreter can be installed. It should be possible to include 2)
and 3). 4) has a Windows Install Packages under
I hope this can be helpfull to you.
- » CLI and Apache API have differrent config statements
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum