Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Switch module causes __DATA__ to not be read
July 22, 2014, 1:43 pm
rate this thread
Re: Switch module causes __DATA__ to not be read
d> If your script contains the __DATA__ token AND you are using the
d> Switch module, your __DATA__ token will not be read.
this is one of the known problems with switch.pm and it has been removed
from the perl core distribution. source filtering is nasty in perl and
shouldn't be done.
- » Does anyone here use GD:Simple - Can't get it installed
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » Determining the last key when iterating through a hash
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions