Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Suggestions for distributing my Perl program
December 18, 2008, 5:09 am
rate this thread
I want to create a Perl program that contains a script, say run.pl,
(that the user executes) and uses code from supporting modules
(multiple .pm files). These perl files will be installed in any
I currently have in mind this kind of installation hierarchy:
1) How can run.pl import these modules, Options.pm etc?
2) Is there a standard way of installing my program?
- » FAQ 3.15 How can I make my Perl program run faster?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 2.6 What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN? What does CPAN...
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions