Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 14, 2004, 11:24 pm
rate this thread
I'm looking for session and authentication management, to wit:
1. Prompt the user for a username/pass.
2. Check this against an LDAP server.
3. If OK, start a session. This gives the application the OK to log
into Oracle using a hardcoded username/pass.
4. Maintain the user's session across the many scripts that make up the
5. Kill the session when the user clicks log off or closes the browser.
I have two possible environments I can use:
1. linux (suse 9.1), apache, cgi, oracle, perl 5.8.3, LDAP 3
2. solaris, apache, cgi, oracle, perl 5.005, LDAP 3
Can anyone recommend a toolkit that does this? I would really like this
to be _easy_, but if that's not possible, I guess it won't kill me to
do a little coding.
Thanks for any leads.
- » FAQ 8.3: How do I do fancy stuff with the keyboard/screen/mouse?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions