Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Re: Help with syntax ... Object::InsideOut
- A. Sinan Unur
December 10, 2008, 1:44 pm
rate this thread
They are called attributes.
There are some built-in attributes as well:
(remove .invalid and reverse each component for email address)
comp.lang.perl.misc guidelines on the WWW:
- » FAQ 9.24 How do I fetch a news article or the active newsgroups?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum