Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Problem installing perl module
- Chankey Pathak
August 11, 2011, 7:26 am
rate this thread
tar xf - then cd to that directory (cd Tk-804.029_500) then perl
Makefile.PL and I got this output: http://i.stack.imgur.com/FZWWI.png
I'm using RHEL6. I installed the missing packages and then the perl
Makefile.PL worked fine after that I tried 'make' and it gave error.
Check the screenshot here-> http://bit.ly/rs4nKK
- » Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum