Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Martin Vechev
November 14, 2011, 12:46 am
rate this thread
recruiting PhD students and postdocs to do research in (one or more
of) the following areas:
- Static and dynamic program analysis
- Synthesis and verification of concurrent programs
- Programming languages
More information about our research can be found at:
Key requirements for successful applicants:
- Strong interest and commitment to research
- Interest in combining theory and practice
- Competency in English
- For PhD: Excellent B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science (or
For postdoc: PhD degree in Computer Science; publications in
Applications and questions should be sent to Prof. Dr. Martin Vechev
The application should include a CV and description of research
More details about the positions:
- A PhD or a postdoc position is a regular job with attractive salary
and social benefits.
- A position is for a maximum of 6 years.
- One of the top computer science departments in the world.
- Zurich is consistently ranked among the top destinations in the
world for quality of life.
- General information on doctoral studies at ETH: