Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Perl CGI table row heading
December 6, 2009, 3:15 pm
rate this thread
Re: Perl CGI table row heading
perhaps check the output output of the snippet.
its output, indented nicely:
you want to remove the brackets in the arguments to Tr:
td [ "test", "test2" ]));
"Six by nine. Forty two."
"That's it. That's all there is."
"I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe"
- » FAQ 8.19 Why doesn't my sockets program work under System V (Solaris)? What does the erro...
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 5.38 How do I select a random line from a file?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions