Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Horny Girls
April 27, 2009, 10:53 pm
rate this thread
account with newsguy and I'm trying to connect through their server using
Net:NNTP. I believe I've made the connection but I'm not quite sure. So
I'm not sure if my message isn't in the correct format or if I don't have
the perl code right. I did get a response of '1' when I asked a simple
post_ok, so I think that a connection has been made. And I've double
checked my message and should have all the required fields in the correct
format. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Here's the basic code:
my $nntp = Net::NNTP->new($newshost);
my $ok = $nntp->postok();
$ok returns 1.
- » FAQ 5.35 Why can't I use "C:\temp\foo" in DOS paths? Why doesn't `C:\temp\foo.exe` work?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » How to find duplicate in certain fields of array??
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum