Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
May 25, 2005, 6:57 am
rate this thread
Here is my problem :
- I want to make an interaction between Perl (5.8.6) and Php (5.0.4).
- I should execute the command line `php script.php` 1000 times
- Execution time of the PHP script is not predictable
- I want to launch 5 PHP scripts simultanously. When one of the five is
terminated, another should be launched.
Does anyone have some perl code that can do that ?
Thank you in advance for your answers, becaus I'm a little bit lost.
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum