Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- MS SQL Functions on OSX??
January 9, 2011, 4:41 am
rate this thread
attempts at generating the mssql.so file for running under Apache, but
so far I
haven't seen anyone succeed. One recent abortive attempt ended in a
error that I haven't seen anyone solve.
Bottom line: Has ANYONE been able to access an MS SQL database from
I don't mean via a windows emulator, parallels, vmware, virtual box,
via a manager like Oracle DB -- I mean being able to access it via
Finally, I don't even know what you call that. "Client"? It'd be
nice if I could even
state what I need succinctly.
Re: MS SQL Functions on OSX??
Running an ODBC driver allows for connecting to a REMOTE instance of MS
SQL.How will this help the OP build and run MS SQL on MacOS X? AFAIK,
that can't happen as MS SQL won't run on MacOS X. Period. Best they
can do is run it in Fusion/Parallels under a Windows container. Don't
know if MacOS X would be able to connect to that virtual machine,
DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee...
[I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically ignored]
- » FAQ 5.1 How do I flush/unbuffer an output filehandle? Why must I do this?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 6.8 How can I match a locale-smart version of "/[a-zA-Z]/"?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum