Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Making a plugin-aware program
- January Weiner
September 10, 2009, 1:59 pm
rate this thread
I have a perl/tk program that should be able to use additional plugins
written by users.
I want to make the process of plugin installation and writing new plugins
as painless for the users as possible. What I intend to do is to create a
plugin directory where new plugins can be copied. The program should check
at startup the plugin directory and adapt the menus as necessary.
Is there an existing perl system for such plugins that I could use? I
searched CPAN for "plugin" but was not able to find anything relevant.
Maybe I missed something?
Re: Making a plugin-aware program
- » FAQ 4.11 How do I get a random number between X and Y?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 2.15 Where can I buy a commercial version of perl?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions