Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- libwww-perl authorization problem
February 18, 2010, 7:47 pm
rate this thread
I'm trying to login to a ssl encrypted webinterface with authrization
uing LWP but I don't get authorized for some reason and i can't figure
out why not.
my $url = 'https://192.168.167.166 /'; # Yes, HTTPS!
my $browser = LWP::UserAgent->new;
'admin' => 'admin'
my $response = $browser->get($url);
die "Error at $url\n ", $response->status_line, "\n Aborting"
print "Whee, it worked! I got that ",
$response->content_type, " document!\n";
and i keep getting following in my console:
Basic realm="Configuration Software"
Error at https://192.168.167.166 /
401 Authorization Required
Aborting at ./login.pl line 40.
What's the problem? I can log-in just fine using a browser...
- » FAQ 4.18 Does Perl have a Year 2000 problem? Is Perl Y2K compliant?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 4.4 Does Perl have a round() function? What about ceil() and floor()? Trig functions...
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions