Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to find existence of a hash value.
- venu madhav
November 23, 2009, 7:08 am
rate this thread
I've a problem in CGI/PERL. I've a text box in my web page
whose value is taken by the server written in CGI Script. The value of
that text box is stored in an XML file for further use.
My problem is that when I don't have any value in that text
box and when CGI tries to print that value, it is printing the HASH
value of the key ( text box here). How can I validate for the
existence of value in that hash?
Please let me know if you need any other information.
- » FAQ 3.23 Can I write useful Perl programs on the command line?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 4.45 How do I find the first array element for which a condition is true?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions