Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to dump system information to a file
May 31, 2005, 9:12 pm
rate this thread
I am trying to query the device manager and send a message back to
screen or user saying that there is a bluetooth, Infrared exist in the
The "SYSTEMINFO" does not capture the bluetooth and IR information.
I tried dvcmgmt, but it just opend the device maanger and
I can see "Actiontec Bluetooth USB device" under the type: Bluetooth
I can see "USB- Infrared Adapter" under the type: Infrared Devices.
Does anybody know how I can query the system to send a message back to
the screen stating the existance of those devices.
- » FAQ 7.28 How can I use a variable as a variable name?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum