Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to: Build Dynamic loading Perl
October 1, 2004, 12:32 pm
rate this thread
We have perl 5.006001 installed and have since installed other modules
but when attempting to use them we get: You may need to build a new
perl executable which either supports dynamic loading or has the
Date::Calc module statically linked into it.
I don't know anything about installing or configuring Perl on UNIX or
much about UNIX in general. I use ActiveState's Active Perl and PPM
on Windows and that IS dynamic already. Any help to get us started
would be greatly appreciated.
Re: How to: Build Dynamic loading Perl
You're using an ancient perl. Upgrading is definately recommended.
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/ports/index.html#hpux would seem to be the
port for you. All source code distributions include installation
instructions in the file named INSTALL. Perhaps you should start here
and try to follow those directions?
- » m//i behaves strange : variable does not match itself
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum