Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Help with regular expression
- Jens Thoms Toerring
July 25, 2010, 10:36 pm
Re: Help with regular expression
Should the whole thing be the match or only the "((foo))" part?
Same question here
If in e.g. "((3 * bar) + ((foo)))" only the "((foo))" part is
meant to be the match then I would think
should do the job - you seem to want two opening parentheses,
followed by some text that does not contain another opening
parenthesis, and finally two closing parentheses.
\ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ email@example.com
- » FAQ 3.24 Why don't Perl one-liners work on my DOS/Mac/VMS system?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 4.1 Why am I getting long decimals (eg, 19.9499999999999) instead of the numbers I sho...
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions