Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- gui tk rich text box how can I design one?
May 1, 2010, 9:20 pm
rate this thread
Re: gui tk rich text box how can I design one?
It's probably not as hard as you might think. Start by reading the
sections "TAGS" and "THE SELECTION" in Tk::Text. (You will also need a
decent understanding of the X selection model, since Tk uses this model
even under other window systems:
http://www.jwz.org/doc/x-cut-and-paste.html explains it all pretty
- » FAQ 4.75 How do I define methods for every class/object?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 6.18 Why don't word-boundary searches with "\b" work for me?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions