Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Get number of lines by page on ODF Document
April 23, 2015, 4:08 pm
rate this thread
I'm newbie on perl and its modules but i need to modify an ODF document with some content.
I have a table with data and i have to complete with '' (nulls) rows at the end of page.
So i can add content with OpenOffice::OODoc but i need help to obtain the avalaible number of lines on page to fill.
I put a flag 'XNULLX' on the last row to find with perl and replace with the lines but i don't know yet how to get the value
- » Attn: Perl Newbies! Learn AI and Perl simultaneously
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » How do I use "when" to check for "one of two options"?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions