Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- capturing error in MIME::Lite
January 19, 2010, 2:55 pm
rate this thread
.. ... ...
$msg->send or die "error in email";
I thought the die would capture any error. If the email address is not
vaild I get:
SMTP recipient() command failed:
virtual alias table
Why isn't die capturing the error?
- » FAQ 7.21 How do I redefine a builtin function, operator, or method?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 8.27 What's wrong with using backticks in a void context?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions