Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Can't locate object method "dslip_status"
- Mala Dibbs
April 29, 2009, 7:57 pm
rate this thread
i'm trying to install a plugin for Twiki which has an installer script written
It gives me "Can't locate object method "dslip_status" via package
tools/extender.pl line 256, <STDIN> chunk 1." before dying.
Is there something wrong with my perl installation?
Re: Can't locate object method "dslip_status"
Search the page for dslip_status
dslip_status is in CPAN.pm. Package CPAN::Module is in that file, not in
(remove .invalid and reverse each component for email address)
comp.lang.perl.misc guidelines on the WWW:
- » FAQ 5.30 How can I read a single character from a file? From the keyboard?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 5.36 Why doesn't glob("*.*") get all the files?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions