Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- breakpoint on builtin functions?
November 5, 2009, 10:37 am
rate this thread
My program (using MANY Cpan modules) is generating
output to screen which I do not desire.
I thought - easy; run up the debugger,
put a breakpoint on "print", let 'er go,
stacktrace, job done.
I loaded my program under the debugger, and...
DB<4> b print
Subroutine main::print not found.
Should I be qualifying the name "print"
in some way, or can breakpoints only be put on "pure" perl?
The debugger sets breakpoints on my program's own
functions perfectly well.
- Ilya Zakharevich
November 5, 2009, 10:09 pm
- » FAQ 3.18 How can I free an array or hash so my program shrinks?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » How to tell if an object inherits from a particular class?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions