Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Beginner question about "inheritance"
September 9, 2009, 10:17 am
rate this thread
- Xho Jingleheimerschmidt
September 11, 2009, 2:48 am
Re: Beginner question about "inheritance"
I'm not familiar with that module in specific.
That does not use the module. That just allows perl to find it when and
if you eventually do use it.
If you do it right you should be able to. I don't know how much
IPC::ClearTool supports inheritance, but at least some of it should work.
- » FAQ 3.19 How can I make my CGI script more efficient?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum