Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mattia Barbon
December 19, 2004, 10:43 pm
rate this thread
wxWindows is a free and cross platform (Windows/Motif/GTK/Mac) C++ GUI
toolkit with native look and feel. (visit http://www.wxwindows.org /
You can download wxPerl sources from
Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat
Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help
format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html
The project home page is http://wxperl.sourceforge.net /. There is also
a mailing list dedicated to wxPerl users:
Changes since the last release:
- Fixed installation of 'wxPerl' command on Mac OS X.
- Fixed running in the embedded case (still requires the
application to call ExitMainLoop at the right places).
- Wrapped wxNavigationKeyEvent.
- Using die() in an event handler should not crash anymore
(it might leak).
- Added Wx::PlWindow, to be used for custom controls.
- New (Windows-only) --mslu flag for Makefile.PL.
- Wx::NotebookSizer is now no longer needed and