Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- A Perl module for autoformatting C program
April 18, 2009, 2:05 pm
rate this thread
Re: A Perl module for autoformatting C program
Why do you care what language is used to implement the program
you are looking for?
Googling for "C beautifier" finds a boatload of already written
pretty printers for C.
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.noitatibaher0cmdat/"
- » What's wrong with the following regular expression?
- — Next thread in » PERL Discussions
- » FAQ 4.18 Does Perl have a Year 2000 problem? Is Perl Y2K compliant?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions