Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 403 error for perl script on Win 2003 server
November 14, 2005, 10:18 pm
rate this thread
Re: 403 error for perl script on Win 2003 server
Then you are in the wrong newsgroup. This is the Perl newsgroup.
Look for help with configuring a web server in a newsgroup
about web servers, such as:
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
email@example.com Perl programming
Fort Worth, Texas
- Gunnar Hjalmarsson
November 15, 2005, 8:08 am
- » FAQ 3.27 Where can I learn about object-oriented Perl programming?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Discussions
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum