Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- XS PM needs big data file (~80mb) to operate
August 7, 2008, 3:38 pm
rate this thread
my C module needs to consult a data file (~80mb)
is there some perl/unix common practice where to store such
and how to reliably open it from the embeded C code?
nowadays a get the path to the module in perl by
$path = $INC;
and hand it to the constructor, but it just don't feel right.
if you know any XS cpan module where I can get inspiration, I would
love to have a look on it.
- » Win32::GuiTest can't bring minimized program to foreground
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » Module to trap undefined subroutines at compile time
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements