Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Rashmi Biswal
August 10, 2011, 5:22 pm
rate this thread
SAP MDM at onsite, Lexington
Duration: 6-9 months
No of Positions - 2
1. Candidate should have 5+ years of work experience in SAP MDM with
1-2 Full cycle MDM implementations experience in SAP MDM 7.1
2. Candidate should have good understanding of MDM principles,
architecture, data governance and good knowledge of SAP MDM tool.
3. Candidate must have good knowledge of developing Data models;
Workflows, building import and syndication maps and should have
expertise in de-duplication and matching strategies in SAP MDM.
4. Candidate should be experienced in integrating MDM with other
5. Candidate will be part of global team working closely with business
and IT organizations in a production support environment.
6. Experience with Business objects data services suite of products
(Data quality , Data integrator etc.) is an added advantage
7. Coordination and communication of planned upgrades, enhancements
and maintenance outage windows in collaboration with the
infrastructure teams. This includes scheduling, coordination of
testing and production readiness planning.
8.Must possess ability to work independently and as a team member
9. Must demonstrate ability to be flexible and work analytically in a
10. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
11. Excellent customer service skills required
12. Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Senior SAP MM with SD
Location: Connecticut/New Haven
Duration : three months plus.
Need a good resource immediately, Standard SAP MM with SD consultant
with 5-6 years of exp.
PHP Perl Developer
New Providence, NJ
LENGTH: 6-12 months + (possible RTH)
Client is building a new content store for multiple types/formats of
content. Candidate must have PHP, PERL, XML with a content management
system (marklogic is a content management system for publishing) but
they will take any other content management system.
CMS - perferrable Marklogic but will take Drupal or any other CMS
Send Profiles email@example.com
- » Troubles inserting NULLs into MySQL DB using DBI
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements