Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- John Siracusa
April 19, 2006, 1:03 pm
rate this thread
This is another release with important bug fixes. The ref-count stuff in
particular should make a big difference in persistent environments like
Files sent to CPAN and on SF.net now:
* Many reference-count bugs fixed, including several that could cause
database handles to leak.
* Fixed a bug that could cause "empty" sub-objects to be created when
processing certain with_objects parameters.
* Improved the accessor/mutator methods for these column types: set,
array, and boolean.
* Changed the BigInt and BigSerial column classes to use normal Perl
scalars instead of Math::BigInt objects when perl has been compiled
to use native 64-bit integers. (Suggested by Jesse Brown)
* Added the inject_results Manager parameter to bypass the standard
object creation mechanism in cases where it's the dominant factor
in overall performance.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
Rose-db-object mailing list
- » I need to access foundry switch for execute command.
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements